Ruamoko Solutions offer a complete range of consulting structural engineering services for all categories of building or structure types. The team has vast experience on a wide range of structural projects including:
- Innovative structural design solutions for challenging projects
- New seismic design technologies including damage-avoidance design, PRESSS, and base-isolation
- Multi-storey and low-rise offices, apartments, hotels and carpark buildings
- Theatres, halls, auditoriums, entertainment and sporting facilities
- Hospitals and other health sector buildings
- Government, justice and civic buildings
- Educational, institutional and learning facility buildings
- Residential buildings and houses, both large and small
- Warehouses, factories and industrial buildings
- Shopping malls, supermarkets and other retail buildings
- Specialised projects such as large sculptural installations and artworks
- Building reports and earthquake strengthening of existing buildings
- Earthquake strengthening of heritage buildings
- Forensic engineering and policy & standards advice
- Retaining walls and bridges
We offer complete design, documentation and construction monitoring services supported by Producer Statements for design and construction review.
Being a medium sized consulting company, Ruamoko Solutions offer extensive ‘hands on’ input. We recognise the importance of liaison with the client and other team members to achieve a design that is right first time. As owners of Ruamoko Solutions, Julian, Cameron and Grant are highly focused on efficiency, quality service and quality standards that apply to our designs and documentation. Ruamoko Solutions internal quality management system is based on the standard ACENZ guidelines for quality management.
We are committed to providing a flexible and thoroughly professional service. It is our goal to always meet and exceed client expectations so we can develop and maintain excellent professional relationships.
We look forward to working with you on your projects and will be happy to discuss project details and fees with you at your convenience.